Prairie Hills at Clinton, LLC
- Assisted Living Community
- Health Care Services
- Senior Services
- Memory Care
- Respite Care & Short Term Stays
- Short Term Stay Health Care Services
Relax, Live Better and Enjoy Your Life!
Prairie Hills Senior Living has it all, wonderful apartments, expansive common living areas, game rooms, restaurant style dining and wonderful people to give you a hand if needed. When you choose to make Prairie Hills Assisted Living your home, you have chosen more than an apartment, you have chosen a place where friendliness, compassion and happiness are a way of life
At Prairie Hills, our Assisted Living neighborhood in Clinton represents a calm and peaceful place where you can live your life and leave your worries behind! Assisted Living is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some assistance with daily living, or perhaps just don’t want to live alone anymore and are looking for a greater sense of security and community. Visit us today for a complimentary tour and meal and find out why we are the premier assisted living community in Clinton.
We’ve spent a lot of time getting to know our residents and what makes them “sparkle.” The Garden’s Memory Care program offers stability, peace of mind and purpose to each day for each individual resident.
We pride ourselves on being leaders in the industry, which means regular training and updates for staff, as well as adapting to the preferences of the residents we serve.
Short-Term Stays & Respite Care
Prairie Hills at Clinton offers numerous types of short-term stays and respite care services to meet your every need. We offer an extensive range of care services & can provide accommodations for both individuals and caregivers
- Outstanding Care, Friendly Loving Staff and A Vibrant Beautiful Community.
- Our Assisted Living Neighborhood is a calm and peaceful place where you can live your life
- Companion Living at Prairie Hills brings together two residents to share a suite.
- The Garden’s Memory Care program offers stability, peace of mind and purpose to each day
- Short-Term Stays & Respite Care offers numerous types of short-term stays & respite care services to meet your needs
Whom to Contact
- Jim WiebengaCommunity Relations CoordinatorPhone: (563) 243-6870