Clinton Community College
- Educational Services & Learning Institutions
- Business Training
- Health & EMS Career Training
- Office and Industrial Skills Training
- Online Education - Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree & Master's Degree Programs
- Summer Camps
CLINTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE - 563-244-7001
As a fully accredited college, Clinton Community College offers:
- CREDIT COURSE WORK that leads to an Associates degree or transfer to a four-year institution.
- CAREER AND TECHNICAL PROGRAMS designed to teach skills needed for a career in today's fastest growing fields.
- BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY TRAINING customized to meet specific needs.
- ADULT EDUCATION CLASSES including General Education Development (GED), and English as a Second Language (ESL).
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION courses.
Clinton Main Campus- 1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton.
CCC Learning Center- 1951 Manufacturing Dr. Clinton.
CCC Maquoketa Center, 501 West Washington Blvd., Maquoketa, Iowa.
JobsPart-time manufacturing trainersCategory: ManufacturingEICC is seeking multiple part-time Manufacturing Trainers, we are always looking for more trainers as there is a growing need. Qualifications include: Minimally 2 years of experience in welding, CNC machining, electronics, and/or hydraulics, pneumatics or robotics & automation. Previous teaching experience preferred but not neccessaryWork days – days and/or evenings, flexible scheduling.Join us ...read more
ContactPhone:(563) 244-7001Fax:(563) 244-7026